Windows 10 users have reported some Internet connection issues, whether it is through Ethernet or wireless connections. The error message is saying The Default Gateway Is Not Available Windows 10 Ethernet and users are unable to connect to the Internet. Such a problems changed into the “Default gateway isn’t available” difficulty. Users who suffered from this issue might either have their net connection dropped now and then or have no get right of entry to the internet at all and a restricted or no connectivity repute image on the network icon in their gadget tray.
Affected users might run windows diagnostic tool on their community connection; they might be known that the backdoor is their default gateway now not being available. The Default Gateway Is Not Available Ethernet Connection
issue can be as a result of something from a McAfee product or the Windows 8 auto login feature and out of date adapter drivers. Considering this hassle messes together with your net connection, you could likely imagine just how extreme a difficulty it truly is.
Fix The Default Gateway Is Not Available
Earlier than you cross in advance, it is worth energy-cycling your router. To do this, turn off your router, and the modem if the router is mounted to ISP’s modem (both off) for 5 mins and then turn on them again on. If the results are equal, then follow the below-mentioned solutions.
Also Check : Fix WMI Provider Host
Thankfully, Default Gateway Is Not Available trouble is fixable in almost all instances, and the subsequent are some of the simplest solutions that you can use to attempt to repair it:
Method 1: Remove McAfee programs
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features ( View by Small icon).
- Select the McAfee programs that you have and choose the Uninstall button.
- Restart your computer after the uninstall.
Method 2: Reinstall Network adapters driver
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand Network adapters.
- Right-click on the network adapter that you are currently using, then choose Uninstall.
- Click on install confirmation, press OK to continue.
- Restart the computer after the uninstall.
Method 3: Change Network adapters driver
- Open Device Manager.
- Locate and expand Network adapters.
- Right-click on the network adapter that you are currently using and then choose Update Driver Software….
- Then choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers.
- Install driver from the list, and this will fix The default gateway is not an available problem.
Hope this will fix Default Gateway Not Available Ethernet and The Default Gateway Is Not Available Windows 10 Ethernet issue in Windows 10. Comment below if you need any help.
Also Read : FIX DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL